The LeFort Family

The adventures of the soon-to-be-growing LeFort family.

Friday, October 30, 2009

And Cinderella Goes To School




Anna's kindergarten class enjoyed an "autumn" party this morning, and all the students were invited to wear their Halloween costume.

Our little princess went as Cinderella.

After yesterday's big snow I made her wear a turtleneck under her costume, which sort of lessened the drama of her black choker ribbon. But still, she looks pretty authentic to me.

By the time I picked her up, as you can see, her blue hair band had come out and somehow got wrapped around her updo. And her crinoline was falling down past her dress. (No, she didn't wear her snowboots inside the classroom!)

Alexander's school did not meet today (for teacher compensation day), so he hasn't dressed up yet.
But I think he will tonight. Michael is taking him out to do something special, and I'm taking Anna out for a special performance of the traveling Olympic ice skating/gymnastics show.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet, Sweet.

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope to get up there so I can enjoy the kids and all of you.
Dad

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home