The LeFort Family

The adventures of the soon-to-be-growing LeFort family.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Catching Up



Sorry for being such a slacker with the blog.

Nothing too exciting to say.

Maybe I'm preoccupied with my own schooling. It seems I'm about halfway through the semester, which is shocking since it seems like it only just began.

Also, I'm doing a practicum in a second-grade classroom at Anna's school this semester. Our class has recess the same time as Anna's kindergarten class, and today she saw me out on the playground. But she did a great job of not crossing the imaginary boundary between the K-1st grade and 2nd-3rd grade playgrounds. The teacher did let her come over, though, to say hi.

I've already gotten 10 of the required 40 hours in. And with me having to leave by 10:45 a.m. to pick up Anna and Alexander from their classes it might stretch out longer than I'd like. However, I will get to whittle it down quite a bit this Wednesday after spending the entire day at the school. So far it's been fun. I really like this age group, have learned much and am getting a lot more comfortable and confident.

Here are photos of the children opening Valentine's cards from their classmates.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The are so cute.
Love Dad

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home