Little Readers and Writers
Here are a couple photos of the children reading to each other.


And also a couple of them writing and drawing. Anna is practicing the letter S. She's writing quite a few letters pretty good now. Alexander can also write some letters. His fine motor skills are exceptional, maybe better than Anna's. I probably have no idea what I'm talking about, but his letters tend to be really small. And, sometimes I think he's better at coloring inside the lines than Anna is. Maybe she just doesn't care to color inside the lines that much all the time. But I'm starting to digress, because I have another post coming up about her sudden drawing abilities.


P.S.: I'm trying to mix things up with some video. But I apparently forgot how to do it. Coming soon, though.


And also a couple of them writing and drawing. Anna is practicing the letter S. She's writing quite a few letters pretty good now. Alexander can also write some letters. His fine motor skills are exceptional, maybe better than Anna's. I probably have no idea what I'm talking about, but his letters tend to be really small. And, sometimes I think he's better at coloring inside the lines than Anna is. Maybe she just doesn't care to color inside the lines that much all the time. But I'm starting to digress, because I have another post coming up about her sudden drawing abilities.


P.S.: I'm trying to mix things up with some video. But I apparently forgot how to do it. Coming soon, though.

1 Comments:
There seems to play well together. He is growing.
Love Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home