'You My Friend'


Cereal with milk equals friends.
This past week I have let the children eat cereal with milk. I guess I've never introduced this before mainly because they never asked for it, and for obvious reasons there is the potential for spillage. But Anna began asking for it. And of course Alexander followed. I let them feed themselves soup, and they do it pretty neatly, so I figured this could be no messier. They really like it, so now we have a new breakfast menu item. I have no plans to introduce the sugary cereal. They already eat too many Dum Dum suckers, and I really need to schedule their first dentist visits.
After presenting her with one of her bowls of cereal this week Anna said "You my friend." Awww.
Like with this cereal stuff, I've noticed that Alexander is going to be starting various things at an earlier age than Anna will have had. I'm sure that happens a lot with younger siblings in most families.

2 Comments:
OMG, what did they eat before cereal? It is a staple in our morning routine. Mainly I think because Joe is on daddy duty in the mornings and cereal is a guy thing.
Luckily, Dylan likes the healthy stuff just as much as the sugary cereal. Kashi Crunch with Omega 3 is a favorite around here.
Though Dylan especially loves hot oatmeal with bananas the best - but not the instant kind. Mom has to make the "real" irish steel cut oats or the other Quaker stuff over the stove.
Fran all the picture are so great. I have not had too much time to look at the blog with all the projects going on, so it is great to take the time to look at all the progress with your family up in RC. Both them are so cute and I agree Alex has grown up since you left LA in Feb.
Got to go.
Love Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home