The LeFort Family

The adventures of the soon-to-be-growing LeFort family.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Miss Piggy and Mr. Peekie Boo




Here are some cute photos of Anna and Alexander last week.

I like Anna's little piggy tails and have made this hairdo for her quite a bit lately. I don't think Mikel's as big a fan of piggy tails (and bows), but she likes them, I think they're cute, and another mom from her school thinks they're adorable, so he's overruled on this one! Anyway, it's not like she wears them everyday.

And this photo shows Alexander playing Peek-A-Boo with me one morning when his sister was at school. He's so cute the way he says it: not Peek-A-Boo but instead Peekie-Boo. Lately, he's also been playing "Where's Alex?" He asks that question with great inquisitiveness (is that a word?) whenever he takes on or off his shirt or otherwise decides to hide his face.

1 Comments:

Blogger QGIRL said...

Another vote for the piggy tails. so cute!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home